Kuwait Food Company - Izza toppings is very less and only in the middle and they did not give me the transaction receipt
I go to 1 of the branches of dominos pizza in kuwait Amman st. salmiya. At around 1:20 am , i am surprise when i want to pay because they did not give me the receipt they just tell me verbally about hm just concernedow much do i need to pay and not about that only, all the staff are drinking and eating in front of the oven which is not acceptable at all and playing with there mobile phone in a loud volume, i just observed them and really i promised to myself not to comeback anymore on that place and the worst thing at all is that when i received my pizza it is not the standard pizza that i keep on ordering and expect the toppings are just in the center and not being scattered ...what i think is that you need to give lesson on this staff and what i know is that the shift in charge is Imran ....i am just concerned that is why i am bringing you up this issue...i love dominos but on what happen i will not come back anymore...review #477442
You may also like
- "I decided to give walmart one last chance, but yet again they are out of stock for the items i was shopping for. This is the 4th time it has..."
- "Purchased really good looking package of Carolina Pride Sliced Smoked Pork Shoulder Picnic Ham marked "Special Trim" for supper that night. We are in a rural area so it is..."
- "I recently bought a container of strawberries from our local fresh & easy. Keep in mind I'm a frequent visitor of fresh & easy and have never really had any..."
- "I visited the Camping World in Fairview OR. After visiting, my family and i agreed the customer service was one of the most non caring service personnel we'd experienced. The..."
- "These are some of the problems. I have reported in the home. Caroline refuses to come to the home to see the issues. These are not pricely repairs, this is..."
- "Ordered my hoodie of these guys and still haven't turned up , email them and no reply , msg them on Facebook and they just read the msg and don't..."