Kuwait Food Company - Izza toppings is very less and only in the middle and they did not give me the transaction receipt
I go to 1 of the branches of dominos pizza in kuwait Amman st. salmiya. At around 1:20 am , i am surprise when i want to pay because they did not give me the receipt they just tell me verbally about hm just concernedow much do i need to pay and not about that only, all the staff are drinking and eating in front of the oven which is not acceptable at all and playing with there mobile phone in a loud volume, i just observed them and really i promised to myself not to comeback anymore on that place and the worst thing at all is that when i received my pizza it is not the standard pizza that i keep on ordering and expect the toppings are just in the center and not being scattered ...what i think is that you need to give lesson on this staff and what i know is that the shift in charge is Imran ....i am just concerned that is why i am bringing you up this issue...i love dominos but on what happen i will not come back anymore...
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "People Google this Walmart at 9500 Clifford Road in Fort Worth Texas and you will find they have MANY complaints about Appalling customer service. I have never seen a Walmart..."
- "While eating a bag of Clancy's Parmesan, Garlic, and Herb Pita Chips I found what I originally thought was a large herb stem. When I started trying to pull it..."
- "This item was purchased from a local Giant food retailer. Poured the chicken stock from the box of Giant brand (Foodhold) chicken stock and this weird slimy object came..."
- "Ya in cash delivery no problem,bought a lot of stuff and have been a costumer long time..It my first time to have a returned item and requested for a change..."
- "My 30" troy bilt rider was Less than a year old, when the trouble began. It Started digging circles in my lawn, then blade flew off. Fixed by changing blade,..."
- "Do yourself a huge favour and walk away from TCI..a friend spent over $50K on their so called education and they could not give her the "diploma" she had signed..."